16 May 2019
Hiring for Client Retention Executive
We are an Executive Network for organisational leaders who seek to improve how they acquire, retain and engage customers. We have over 325 organisational members from some of Irelands’ best-known companies and we help them in three distinct ways. We keep our members abreast of emerging strategic trends. We host exclusive peer to peer executive networking events that promote co-operation and opportunity conversations, and we conduct and share research that enables them to benchmark against global best practice.
- Schedule ongoing appointments with existing members for retention purposes.
- Assist members with their membership and ensure this membership is utilised fully.
- Project Management – plan/run/present on ongoing member campaigns/projects.
- Share management of three busy diaries.
- Generate daily and weekly reports using the internal CRM system.
- Generating and cleansing of databases, including contacting businesses for database information.
- On-boarding of new members.
- Informing and notifying members of upcoming events and their membership usage.
- Liaising with the commercial team on prospects, meeting’s etc.
- Ad hoc duties as required – a flexible and willing approach to this is needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (outlook, word, excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work within a CRM database.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills required to document and communicate with internal and external resources.
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention to detail.
- Ability to establish excellent customer relationships with members.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks; proven strong organization and project management skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Third level degree
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar environment
- Good team player & ability to work cross functionally