01 August 2018
We Are Hiring
To apply, please forward your C.V. with accompanying
The Sales Institute is Ireland’s only, cross-industry professional membership organisation for commercial leaders and sales directors who want to optimise their sales team’s performance.
Our members are drawn from some of the best-known brands and most progressive sales organisations based in Ireland. (Inclusive of both traditional field-based and inside sales (digital) sales structures). We promote excellence in sales leadership and strategy by hosting sales director networking forums, events and benchmarking exercises that provide insight into the emerging strategic trends and technologies that are changing the face of both B2B and B2C sales.
- To sell corporate memberships.
- Build great relationships with new and current members.
- Deliver sales, growth and retention targets, as agreed, across membership levels.
- Retain a small panel of existing members.
- Generate own leads.
- Managing the whole sales cycle including prospecting, developing the customer relationship at all levels.
- Provide management with reports and business reviews.
- Attend conferences and networking events to strengthen existing client relationships and establish new relationships.
- Proven sales ability self-driven and results orientated customer focussed.
- Exceptional client engagement and account management skills
- Ability to sell to Director & CEO level within the corporate sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven track record in selling and account management.
- Strong communicator, written and verbal.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Corporate business development role (or equivalent).
- Previous experience in membership org is advantageous but not essential.
- Well networked within the Irish corporate community. (Especially Dublin)
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets to Director and CEO level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & CRM
- Third level qualification.
- Basis salary €50,000
- OTE €75,000
To apply, please forward your C.V. with accompanying cover letter to email@example.com
Closing date for submission is 20th August 2018.